CADblocos® aims to provide ease of searching for DWG blocks for CAD (computer aided design), 2D (two-dimensional) and 3D (three-dimensional) designs, and for the assembly of a database with blocks designs made by our team, blocks submitted by site visitors, blocks suggested by owners of other sites and manufacturers of products that would like to have direct links from CADblocos® and blocks of proven public domain available on the internet. We provide to architects, engineers, decorators, students and other professionals a large library of DWG blocks for CAD, ready for free download, always updated and with links being constantly checked, as well as the periodic increase in the number of blocks made available for download.
It is also intended to create a dynamic website, with updates according to the demand in drawings and requests from our visitors.
The concept for development and maintenance of CADblocos® started after our team thought that the process of researching and downloading CAD blocks was unnecessary, sometimes with scarce time and resources to do it. To eliminate this and optimize the work of other professionals, this website was developed and kept updated.
CADblocos® is a trademark granted by the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) by the number 826 736 416. Registration Certificate August 14, 2007.
CADblocos team values our visitors and understands the importance of their privacy.
Based on the principle of maintaining visitor’s privacy, we follow these policies:
We do not sell, rent, exchange or reveal information about our visitors.
We do not collect information about the software installed on devices that access our website.
We use "log" files only to control CADblocos access statistics, used only to improve the content available for our visitors.
Electronic addresses will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be used for commercial purposes. All incoming emails will be periodically deleted.
We do not use do-not-reply emails.
No undesired emails will be sent.
This site does not issue or attach cookies to Internet browsers.
Google, as a third-party vendor, uses "cookies" to display ads on this site.
Copyright Policy in accordance with the DMCA to CADblocos®
CADblocos adopted the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
Notification of copyright infringement:
If you claim that an intellectual property is being violated, you should send to CADblocos:
1. Physical or electronic signature of an authorized person to act on behalf of the copyright owner allegedly violated;
2. Identification of works or materials being infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is alleged, including information about the specific location of the infringing material in CADblocos site that the copyright owner wants to have removed, with enough detail that we may be able to find and verify their existence;
4. Contact information of the person who notifies CADblocos, including address, telephone number and email address;
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to submit the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
When a notification is received by the agent, CADblocos:
1. Immediately remove or disable access to the infringing material;
2. If the material has been provided by third parties, we notify the provider that the content was removed.
Please contact the Designated Agent to provide Claimed Infringement Notification for CADblocos at email@example.com